Soft Materials Lab
The Soft Matter Research Group studies materials having complex structural and dynamic properties between those of solid crystals and fluids. Materials belonging to this category are polymers, liquid crystals, colloids, gels, and foams. The group studies soft matter, combining it with low dimensional nanoparticles to achieve tailored hybrid materials. The fascinating properties of these unique material systems enable a wide spread of applications in the fields of energy, biomedical, optoelectronics, and nanocomposites.
- Li Receives Funding to Explore Nanoparticle Assembly for Optical and Electronic ApplicationsWednesday, September 10, 2014
- Li Invited to Join the Editorial Advisory Board of Macromolecules and ACS Macro LettersMonday, February 3, 2014
- Li’s Bone-Mimicking Breakthrough in ACS NanoTuesday, October 1, 2013
- Li Article Makes Macromolecules Most Reads List for Second Quarter 2013Wednesday, August 28, 2013
- Li Receives Funding for Project to Improve Lithium Battery PerformanceMonday, August 26, 2013