There are a number of resources available to members of the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at Drexel University. Please read through the information here to find out what you have access to, and how you can make use of the available resources.
All members of the Materials department have access to...
All research group members have access to...
- network-accessible shared research group storage (\\files.mse.drexel.edu\groups\)
- backup software to protect important operational or research data (for personal computers or lab PCs)
- free (limited) PC and Mac technical support for Drexel-related computers
All faculty and staff members have access to…
- color printing, copying, and faxing
- assistance with computer hardware and software recommendations, as well as purchasing assistance for Drexel-related use
- access to special purchasing agreements with Dell, Apple, CDWG, and other online sources for departmental purchases
- free (unlimited) PC and Mac technical support for Drexel-related computers
Request for Technical Assistance