Canon ImageRunner c4580 Color Copier
Capabilities: Printing, Scanning To Email, Scanning to Network Storage, Faxing, Copying, Color Printing, Duplexing
You must be connected to Drexel's network, either directly over Ethernet, wirelessly through Dragonfly, or remotely through Drexel's VPN client.
Windows PC Instructions
- Click Start -> Run.
- Type \\printserve.coe.drexel.edu and click Ok.
- If you are prompted for a user name and password, enter:
- Username: coe\username or drexel\username
- Password: Your COE domain password or Your Drexel domain password
- Right click on the printer labeled MSE Main Office Copier
- Choose Connect.
- If prompted to install printer drivers over the network, click to allow.
- Check your list of printers for MSE Main Office Copier on printserve.coe.drexel.edu.
- The next time you print, you will be prompted for your research group's copier id and access code. You will need to get this from your adviser in order to print.
- If you want to store this, you can do so by going into the printer properties, clicking on the Device Settings tab, and clicking Settings next to Job Accounting. Type in the ID and password, and then click Verify to make sure they're correct. Then uncheck Confirm ID/Password When Printing to prevent the box from popping up every time you print.